Monday, May 14, 2007

‘Beautiful’ Country

I am in Bangladesh, the neighbour of India. I should not be saying the neighbour, Bangladesh is a younger brother (or a sister? I m sure many will have their own reasons for their arguments!) of India in all respects. Well, having said that, I have given a good to my write-up about my journey to this land of rich culture and sweltering heat! The first thing an Indian notices when he reaches this country is its humid weather. May be since we reached in the month of May we got the opportunity to experience more of it. But, I am sure even in the other season, the country would have more hot days than cool ones.

This country has a lot of beautiful things to know about. But sadly, that’s not one gets to see in the beginning itself. In fact even after being here for more than 4-5 days, I haven’t been able to see the beautiful part of it more. But, the first thing one would experience here is the way the people here are and the vehicles behave!
There’s a reason behind bringing in the traffic part of it. I think this is the only place on earth where you can find ‘anything possible’ crisscrossing the roads. Anything means anything. I had the terrible experience on the second day of my Dhaka stay itself that I had to travel by keeping the life in my hands.
Hmmm, now that I am heading to the south part of the country, the beautiful Chittagong, I am expecting a lot fro that city. I am sure, I will not be disappointed. Its 12.25 a m (Bangladesh Time). My journey would start in another 20 minutes. Wish me happy journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment